Monday, February 02, 2009

"25 Things About Me " meme

Facebook seems to be breeding ground for some of the most interesting meme I have ever seen on internet. Sometime back I Blogged about Page56 meme. Now a days whole world seems to be busy with "25 Things about me"  meme. its an interesting thing . You are supposed to write 25 little known facts about you and tag 25 of your facebook friends .  I came to know a lot of interesting things about my friends . so today i decided to jottdown some little none facts about myslef.

Here they are ...reproduced for the readers of this blog 


25 Things About Me 

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

  • First and formost I think that Mobile Phone is the defining invention of our era. its equivalent to the invention of Printing press ,Internet and electricity. 
  • Few times in my life i had foresight dreams where event i saw in dream, happened in next day or two.
  •  My childhood ambition was to be a Ninja ,Monk,Super Commando Dhruv & Astronaut. 
  • I spent most of my childhood watching TV. I used to be in awe of Siddharth Basu and never missed his show "Quiz Time".I used to stay awake till late night to watch "British Airways " and "Master Card" advertisement during NDTV's show "The World This Week". I cried once while watching a Serial named Oshin .
  • As a kid I used to read 4 news paper in a day now i read 50-100 Article per day.
  • I have my own bucket's list and i have crossed only few items in it .
  • I prefer sleeping in my Jeans and Tee Shirt .
  • I love my family . Specially my younger brother. I can kill for him .
  • The best complement I received till now is "You are the only person I know who has experienced life completely , in all its shades".
  • I believe that The best complement I can give to a girl is "I want you to meet my mother".
  • I Love beer but hate whiskey and other hard drinks .
  • I never had a date while I was in college . Two girls asked me out but I refused .
  • I am a Yellow Belt Level -2 In Karate , I hope someday i will get black belt too.
  • I think Jeon Ji Hun, Simmi Grewal and Gayatri Devi are most Beautiful women in world . 
  • I used to write cryptic love poems for my friend's Valentine cards , where Girl's name can be seen by looking at text in a specific way.
  • I suffer from acute wanderlust . I can't travel enough . when i go on trips I prefer to walk. I am looking for a travel companion who look forward to TRAVEL and not too eager to REACH.
  • I would love to have Sara Heinrichs and doublecappuccino (seth) as wedding photographer for my wedding. 
  • I hate the site of homeless kids . Feel like taking them home . I will adopt a kid someday.
  •  I want to attend TED Talks and do a similar event in India.
  • If I can get away from it , I would love to kill some of my teachers .
  • I am a Matrix Fan Boy .Its like a religion for me . I have seen the trilogy more than 50 times . I can recite all the dialog in sleep. I have read two books on it and every article ever published . 
  • I love reading . If I like a book I will read it twice. First book I bought was "Journey to the center of world : By Jules Verne" and " Selected works of Khallil Zibran" .I was 13 and My dad was worried about my choice of books. 
  • I love Korean movies. Three of my Fave movies are from korea.
  • I think too much and I want to change this about me.
  • When I will find my soul mate. I would take her to see Venice .
  • All though I don't usually express them at public forums but I have strong and robust opinions about topics like Philosophy,God,Democracy, Multi Verse Theory, Time Delusion and Simulation argument.
  •  I hate the whole idea of growing up.
Thanks Rita,Sunandini,and Ekta for Tagging me in their entries .

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to know things abt u :)...

I wonder how do u read 50-100 articles in a day!( when do u work then ;P )

Prashant Singh said...

LOL.

I sleep only for 3-4 hours a day and have a very little social life. that will explain it i guess.

the who said...

"I think too much and I want to change this about me."

then you might as well change your DNA :)

Prashant Singh said...

@The Who

LOL, Very True M'am. Thats why its very hard too.

Shikha said...

It was good to know things about you. And it was a curious surprise to know that just like me, you also believe in seeping in the travel destination, rather than just doing it as per the travel package rule.

The reason why I am not traveling much is because of the very reason I don't get anybody who want to live the traveling rather than just seeing the "tourist place".

And for the other 24 things, they were unique too. :-)